Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
AR  
#1 Posted : Saturday, September 20, 2014 2:56:29 PM(UTC)
AR

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Sana'a vs Mombasa

This was a great game with no team holding more than a 4-5 point lead throughout. Back and forth all game. Taha shahid was huge with 4 threes but Mombasa had too much going on offensively with Raza Nassim and Rich Kim taking turns from mid-range. Final play of the game saw some potential retribution for Mombasa, but Fraz Rizvi's half court heave missed off the back rim.

Edited by user Saturday, September 20, 2014 2:57:25 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Abdul-Rahman, #3
ahmady86  
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 21, 2014 4:06:20 AM(UTC)
ahmady86

Groups: Forum Member

Cairo vs. Delhi

It was a dark and dreary day in the streets of Cairo. The smog choked its inhabitants as the out of shape team of fake Egyptians (only one is truly Egyptian) huffed and puffed up and down the court in hopes of intimidating the Delhi young'ns with sheer exasperation and arthritis. Wheezing could be audibly heard on the sidelines as this group of out of shape men began hallucinating on the court: 'I see Nutella... Everywhere...mmm,' whispered Ahmad Yousaf, midway through the second half. With no bench or muscle definition, Cairo got run off the hardwood by men who actually knew what it felt like to get airtime on a jumpshot... Just as Mubarak was overthrown, these heavyweights fell fast and hard because that is what the people really wanted anyways... BUT... A glimmer of hope still exists... The military has something up their sleeve they were missing that fateful Saturday... Their own version of the General Sisi... His name is Stroud... In the meanwhile, I shall Ice these knees, plan our revenge, eat some ice cream and milk this defeat by taking an afternoon nap. ;)

On the real, Delhi played hard and deserved the W!

~yousaf
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant