Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ef_128  
#1 Posted : Thursday, March 19, 2015 9:59:33 AM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Who wants to take a shot ?

Mine will be up by end of week.

2 weeks til Game 1 !

Edited by user Saturday, March 21, 2015 2:41:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Prince21  
#2 Posted : Friday, March 20, 2015 9:31:04 AM(UTC)
Prince21

Groups: Forum Member

Steven, Tyrek, and Tyron joins Jerusalem to form a big 3.
ef_128  
#3 Posted : Saturday, March 21, 2015 2:40:46 PM(UTC)
ef_128

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Before I rank teams, here's what I know - In alphabetical order by TEAM NAME.

Adham E - Alexandria
They can score and they can pull upsets. Aymen was a huge add both offensively and defensively. If they play better team ball and shoot more consistently, they can go deep.

Omar C - Baghdad
They took off last season but were champs the last time they played. They have some of the biggest and best bigs in the league and they have guards who can run all day. Definitely a team who you might see in the finals.

Mustafa A - Bukhara
They lost Afay this season and thats a big blow. They pick up a solid big in Ammar but he won't be able to replace Afay's offense. This team must now use their already solid defense to win games.

Saad K - Damascus
Not sure what to think of this team. They stepped up to D1 last season and had a tough time but they scored. And if you can score in D1 you can score in D2 easier. Andre/Mo Amin will be tough to match up against.

Maher A - Dhaka
Interested in watching this team play. Abdul is surrounded by a stronger cast. Maher can free up all his guys and Jason has the ability to put up a 20/20.

Omar A - Islamabad
One of the teams I do not like playing against. Always in your face, hard nosed defense and all these guys have gotten better offensively throughout the past few seasons. Teams will have to shoot their way to a win against these guys.

Akil S - Jeddah
Like seeing these guys move up to D2. They have the size to run and compete in D2. I'll need to see their news guys to pass any judgement.

Firass A - Jerusalem
Always the Cinderella team. No one has more heart than Steve and Tyrek is one of the best scorers in the league. The Abbassi clan does what it needs to do to pull out wins.

Scott J - Palermo
The biggest team in the league. They can beat any team on any night. They are always just missing a piece to take them to the next level. Let's see what they have in store this season.

Qasim S - Sarajevo
By far the deepest team in the league. I think they'll have a great season but they do lack a legit guard to handle the ball. Khuram is good, but what happens when he doesn't show.

Anwar K - Timbuktu
Introducing your champs. No superstar required. They play with what they have and they do what they need to do. (PS watch Ted play)

Edriss F - Tripoli
A team built for the run-n-gun. Their points will come but can they prevent points from being scored on them?
AR  
#4 Posted : Sunday, March 22, 2015 8:40:50 PM(UTC)
AR

nice post! Applause
Abdul-Rahman, #3