Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
mmdarwish224  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, March 27, 2019 2:39:29 PM(UTC)
mmdarwish224

Groups: Forum Member

Sana/Jakarta- This one is going to be a close one but i think Sana is gonna take it especially if both Khizer and lee go off. They beat jakarta before with the same 5 on the court the whole game, they had the potential to be a over 0.500 team this year but didn't pull it together in time. If both Khizer and lee go off

Lagos/Mombasa- This one is a upset for sure, Lagos got a good squad with beasts like Kyseem green and Hosam Karkis and the biggest body in the league @Omar Khalaf and beat Islamabad(a better team than mombasa) but mombasa still is a lethal team so if their off there game its goodbye till next season

Granada/Lahore- Based on how Granada been playing this year there most likely gonna get smacked by lahore. I dont see anyone that could keep Moayad from penetrating plus Khaled gonna go off with a triple double and elias is gonna drop at least 30 on them but i could see how granada could take this one

Beirut/Jerusalem- I think the winner of this one is obvious although Jerusalem is a hard working team with some nice players Beirut is better by a long shot they beat every team under under 0.600 and even Jeddah, a 8-2 team, plus they have one of the best defenses in the league.

Kashgar/Tehran- Its anyones game but Tehran has a better offense and way better efficiency plus a better record than kashgar so im gonna give it to them.

Edited by moderator Thursday, March 28, 2019 1:35:57 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

ef_128  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 1:58:04 PM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Sana'a/Jakarta
Sana'a lost last week to Granada who had 4 players. Where is Lionel? Where is Leonard? Sana'a is a solid team with full squad. Jakarta too good thou. Jakarta = Winter '19 Champs!

Lagos/Mombasa
If Mombasa figures out how to play again, they should win by 20+. This is not the same Mombasa team we are used to. Lagos will want this game more and this gives them a chance at moving on. If Lagos hustles all game and hits a few shots, Mombasa might be golfing next week.

Alexandria/Damascus
Damascus is a good team and they play very well together. Darr is a big body, Musa is long, and OQas boards like a big man. Damascus should win this easily.

Granada/Lahore - undecided
Lahore started hot and ended the season not as well. Moayad and Mana better be ready because if Goldberg shows up, Granada gonna do work.

Jerusalem/Beirut
Jerusalem won their first game of the season on a buzzer. That was the last time they saw a W. Jerusalem is usually the team that always upsets someone in the playoffs, but its not gonna be Beirut.

Kashgar/Tehran
Tehran needs a full team to show up. Kashgar isn't a bad team and has a chance if Tehran shows up with 5 guys again.
chrisTEX  
#3 Posted : Thursday, March 28, 2019 5:43:18 PM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Groups: Forum Member
Man
United States

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Y'all have my entire bracket, but I guess I will do the game by game predictions too.

Sana'a/Jakarta
Jakarta has the roster to make noise in the playoffs, although the way the bracket is setup, the only noise they'll be making is in the first round. Jakarta by double digits.

Lagos/Mombasa
I am not sure why everyone is so big on this possible upset. Not only does Mombasa win this game and give Kazan the same matchup back to back, they win by 20+. If Raza, Mo, Sadat, and Paul all show up, it will get ugly.

Alexandria/Damascus
I have been high on Damascus all year, especially during their run. Damascus wins this one by 15+.

Granada/Lahore
This game really depends on whether Goldberg comes or not. If Goldberg comes, seeing who gets more rebounds between him and Omar should be fun to watch. Granada has a chance, but either way I think Moayad has a field day and scores 25+.

Jerusalem/Beirut
LOL. Beirut by 100.

Kashgar/Tehran
I know I do not have one upset in my predictions, but if I had to pick one, this would be it. Kashgar has Josh and Stephion, who both can put up numbers. They played Tehran in the regular season and only lost by 2. I still have to give the advantage to the team with the best player on the court, and that is Abdelrahman.