Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ef_128  
#1 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 12:02:09 PM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
Kazan/Islamabad 9
Jeddah/Dhaka 10
Palermo/Tripoli 11
Medina/Tehran 12
aliomari17  
#2 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2019 11:31:37 PM(UTC)
aliomari17

Groups: Forum Member
Man
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Kazan - I think Kazan wins here unless there’s someone that can stop Pat. Bold prediction, Tex has a triple double. Jaw Drop

Dhaka - Dhaka always puts up a hard fight, they’ll push through the next round, they’ve got a lot of playoff experience.

Tripoli - if Muj controls the offense, he’s almost impossible to stop and like Tex said they do have a great surrounding cast. His efficiency is crazy, last week shooting 60% from 3 point land. On the flip side I caught a bit of the Palermo game, and seeing them play even without their MVP? Wow. Dudes can play some team ball, this guy Bilal can play, he's a smooth baller. Yaqob needs to contribute where this team needs him, on the boards! This is definitely one of the games to watch I could see it going either way but I’ll give the edge to Tripoli cause of defense. Sorry

Edited by user Tuesday, April 16, 2019 2:10:14 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

chrisTEX  
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2019 3:20:41 PM(UTC)
chrisTEX

Groups: Forum Member
Man
United States

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 8 post(s)
Islamabad / Kazan

We were really looking forward to playing our Beirut boys, but Zain and team beat them by 2, just like when they played week 1 of the season. The real Big O has been killing it from behind the arc all season, shooting close to 40%. Kazan managed to beat Mombasa by double digits with just 5 guys. Islamabad is a very competitive team, especially when everyone contributes. We beat them by just 14 points week 3, so give me Kazan by 91.

Dhaka / Jeddah

Dhaka absolutely blew out Damascus by 23. Ameer asked for me not to talk about him, so I have to make sure I do. Dhaka has so many people who can put the ball in the basket, I feel like sometimes Ameer is the forgotten man. That man can score, and he does it efficiently too. Anas did what he normally does, fill up the box score. Everyone keeps saying that I don't think Jeddah is that great of a team, and they are right. Dhaka by double digits. Prove me wrong Jeddah.

Tripoli / Palermo

Tough matchup. Muj had an absolutely insane game, and Palermo won without their main guy. Bilal had a great game, tying his career high of 28 points. Tripoli's supporting cast did what they have to do. If AMP shows up, this game is probably the game of the week. I have Palermo, but it can really go either way. Tripoli is too good of a team for Palermo to win without AMP.

Tehran / Medina

Tehran with the huge upset! When I saw they won, I immediately assumed Abdelrahman went off. Then I checked the box score. Nobody went off at all. I didn't see the game so I am just assuming by looking at stats (I know not the best way to summarize a game), but it just looks like it was an all around team win. I did see Aytac was not at the game. That has gotta be heartbreaking for him. Looks like a new champion will be crowned this year! As much as I would love to see Tehran be the Cinderella team to make it to the championship, I doubt they get passed Medina. Medina dogged a great Baghdad team. 0 FGs from Amir? 0 points from Moe? I don't know what happened here, but I have Medina in this one by double digits. Lookout for Ali, who might sneak in a triple double. ;)
thanks 1 user thanked chrisTEX for this useful post.
aliomari17 on 4/16/2019(UTC)