Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MB Predictions  
#1 Posted : Thursday, August 1, 2019 1:51:05 AM(UTC)
MB Predictions

Groups: Forum Member
United States

Disclaimer: I AINT WITH MB.

Suba vs. Islamabad- Islamabad is coming off of a 69 point win and are on a 3 game winning streak. The Zain/Billal duo is finally coming back to full form, look for them to try to tear this 1-4 Suba squad apart. Aytac started off the season hot and then had a poor outing shooting 0-8 from deep in his last game. If he’s out of it again, look for another blowout win for Islamabad.

Bukhara vs. Kazan- Bukhara could be a top tier team if all their players showed up on a weekly basis. If the entire Bukhara squad shows up, this could be a great game going down to the wire, and I would take the experience of Ahmed Elfayoumi, Mustafa Abbassi, and Big O in a close game late.

Amman vs. Jakarta- Amman is coming off of a disappointing loss and got dropped a few spots in the power rankings because of it. I will be looking for them to come out firing and try to reclaim that number 1 spot in the rankings. I don’t think Jakarta has the defensive capabilities to guard the Loanard Lee/Farhad tandem. This could be a blowout.

Baghdad vs. Lahore- Mr. Power Rankings broke down what should be Lahore is game plan to very simple terms. Work inside out, the outside game is working for you right now, but the inside is. Will they listen? These are 2 bad defensive teams with mediocre offense. This game could go either way, but I’ll take Lahore. P.S- Moe Rayyan has to find his rhythm sooner rather than later. 20% from 3 on 7.3 attempts a game won’t cut it.

Lagos vs. Granada- Very simple: Granada is a great team with championship contention, and Lagos isn’t. I don’t think Lagos has any ability to be a championship contender and they will struggle in this one.

Medina vs. Riyadh- Another simple one. Riyadh is one of the worst teams in the league whereas Medina has championship aspirations. Medina has to work the 6’8 big down low more while keep giving Jawad the green light. A Himey GM team is once again a top defensive team, but the offense is struggling. Use your big!

Sarajevo vs. Sana’a- I have to go with the undefeated team. Why wouldn’t I? they’re 5-0 and have given me no reason to doubt them. Keep up the good work.

Damascus vs. Tripoli- Mujtaba is just too good and the defending champs will win this game. Damascus is 1-4 and in the bottom half of the league in the scoring department. If you can’t score, you won’t win games, plain and simple. Allowing 58 points a game while only scoring 54 won’t do the trick. Let’s see if they can get this thing turned around.

Cairo vs. Palermo- Cairo is really struggling right now. They lost by an absurd amount against a Abdelhadi-less Kabul squad. Yes, Cairo didn’t have AMP, but the difference in “the other guys” is unworldly. A one-man show won’t win you too many games, especially come playoff time. Cairo should use this game against a bottom 5 team to figure things out. Cairo wins, but do they figure it out?

Delhi vs. Fez- My oh My, Delhi oh Delhi. 69 points? No Ahmad Abdelghani, no Muhanad Deeb, no Muhammad Turan, but still, 69?? Fez wins.

Timbuktu vs. Tehran- 2 teams feeling hot right now. Timbuktu has a top 7 defense and Tehran is a 2-man show. If Timbuktu can bring that defensive ability to this game and just slow down Tehran is 2 guys, you’re looking at a 5-1 record with a 2 week by. I think Timbuktu has the ability to bring the defense needed and they will win this game in a close one.

Beirut vs. Mombasa- Mombasa just won a game without both Raza or Pete. Yes, no Raza, and no Pete. Mombasa just knows how to get it done. They find a way to win with any personnel they field, almost reminds me of the Spurs of the NBA and the Patriots of the NFL. Even though I think Mombasa wins this one, Beirut matches up perfectly. Beirut has a top defensive team to slow down Mombasa is top offensive team. Also, Beirut struggles on the offensive side of the ball, but Mombasa struggles on the defensive side. Beirut has a shot, but Mombasa wins.

Dhaka vs. Mecca- My question who is the better team of this era, Dhaka or Mombasa? Dhaka is another team that will win all the games that they should win, and they will win games that are close down the stretch. Mecca might be able to keep it close, but even if they do, Dhaka is too talented and experienced and they will win this game whether it be a blowout or a close one.

Kabul vs. Kashgar- Give me Abdelhadi and Ameed.

Edited by moderator Thursday, August 1, 2019 1:41:06 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified