Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MAhmed  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 14, 2021 3:03:18 PM(UTC)
MAhmed

Groups: Forum Member

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Week 2 Predictions:

Baghdad / Beirut: When Beirut spaces the floor by hitting 3s and having Mingo go to work they win. Beirut starts the season 2-0

Mecca / Tripoli: 82 points...without Ali! Uhh Tripoli ain’t losing until Week 6

Lahore / Sana’a: The Man-sta and Kareem will figure it out and get the dub

Dhaka / Bukhara: Farzad will be missed this season, one of the most clutch MB brothers we’ve seen, and I had the pleasure of getting to know on and off the court during the Dhaka 3peat days. Dhaka still has scorers, if Salman isn’t 100% healthy, he’s one of the better passing big men so can facilitate. They should have just enough size to compete with Bukhara on the boards. Bukhara is top 5, but I got Dhaka in this matchup

Jakarta / Damascus: Jakarta wins if Sami and Kareem are there

Medina / Granada: Granada held their own against Dhaka. They matchup well against a stacked Medina squad. Zain bounces back with a big game

Mombasa / Kazan: John put the league on notice last week. He can shoot. We all know what Masri can do. Raza’s just warming up. Feels weird seeing Mombasa without Sadat’s playmaking and transition game. Kazan’s a strong team and how about J Hart’s 20/13! I don’t see them keeping up with Mombasa’s speed tho

Amman / Delhi: Looks like Delhi had a balanced attack week 1. Last season they were at their best when working the offense through Jehad. Amman with a rough start, can’t pick them based off that

Suba / Palermo: Newcomers Matthew and Tyler filled up the stats last week. We’ll be ready, always a good game going up against Shahaan