Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
AR  
#1 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 9:47:16 AM(UTC)
AR

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Kabul vs Istanbul
Most of Kabul's wins came as a result of using a guest pass. Now that they've ran out, it'll be interesting to see how they finish the season. Their schedule is not overwhelming, but no gimmies either. Istanbul needs to prove that they can win versus other teams north of them in the standings. I think this will be their first milestone for that.

Cordoba vs Granada
Both teams are in desperation mode this week. Cordoba has lost big 3 weeks in a row and Granada has lost small by 4 points over two weeks. Cordoba has better inside play while Granada has better guards, but whoever is more scrappy will pull this one out in a close one. I think Granada will have the guts and glory.

Mecca vs Suba
Couple weeks ago, Mecca thrashed Sana'a en route to a 80-46 victory. D2's #1 offense vs #10 offense - I'm predicting a similar outcome.

Delhi vs Beirut
This is easily game of the week. Beirut has proven itself to be a force over the last few weeks, but they have to face last season's playoff nemesis Delhi to maintain that reputation. Delhi, although they haven't shown much this season, can instantly put themselves into contender status if they can pull off this upset again. Beirut has played better the last few weeks, so going with them, but I wouldn't be surprised to see Delhi win either.

Edited by user Thursday, October 1, 2015 9:48:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Abdul-Rahman, #3
mastaweiss  
#2 Posted : Thursday, October 1, 2015 1:56:20 PM(UTC)
mastaweiss

Groups: Forum Member

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Mombasa edges out sana'a in a close game.