Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Towfeekhamza  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, August 9, 2023 2:27:32 AM(UTC)
Towfeekhamza

Groups: Forum Member
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Okay fellas after a 34 person vote, The most articulate man in MB is back for a second stint of predictions.

Jeddah vs Kabul

This might be one of the toughest games to call in a long time. Jeddah is starting to find itself with a two game win streak and Kabul has been on a tear all season. Their are two ways to guard Jeddah you can either put all your emphasis on Hassan and have help coming from all areas or you let Hassan have his big game and take away all there shooting from beyond the arc. On the Kabul Side Jeddah does lack a big presence at the rim so I do expect Mahrooz to have another Casual 20 and 15 as we've gotten used too. The question will be who is his partner in Crime, Though Singer came up big in the clutch last week he cant have another inefficient shooting night as Jeddah will make them pay. Kabul is gonna need an efficient game from either Singer or Elias for them to come out on top in this one. They have to come out aggressive and make Omar & Hassan work on both ends.

I think this game comes down to the wire but in the End I think Obada & Co will be too much too handle
Jeddah by 4

Sarajevo Vs Tehran

Honestly I don't even know how to predict this game. Everytime I put my faith in Tehran they lose and I end up confused. Sarajevo is coming off a nice win against Suba, With Mana having an off night, the shooters that we've been calling for all season Came to play. Moe Rayyan and Ahmad Saleh were hitting from beyond the arc and gave us a Glimpse of what this team could be. Tehran on the other hand came off a tough loss to Kabul, where they did look in control for most of the game, but in the end came up short. One guy that hasnt come up short at all is Ali Sufian my boy has been balling these last two games putting the league on Notice. Tehran will need Ali's play to continue especially with Ali H ready to bounce back after a tough shooting Performance. I also Expect Farzad to continue to adapt into a bigger role on this team as his PG play will be a huge improvement for this teams offense getting the Ali's and Hafiz open has been their recipe for success all year.

Another tough one to call Though I expect a monster performance from Mana
I got Tehran by 2

Amman vs Kashgar

Wow Another Game of the week candidate. This game might be the toughest one to call.
Amman coming off a good win last week after a tough two losses is sure to instill them with some confidence not that Shiesty and Co are lacking any but they have had stints of poor play which has scared me at times. Teams have begun to play zone on them and take away there midrange game which many of there players such as Joe, Jojo and Fursan rely on. Its tends to be the same story every week who is going to step up and be Joey's partner in crime. Is it Fursan or Will Jojo finally remember how to play basketball. Matchup wise I do see Amman having some trouble Guarding Kashgars speed and quickness. With Affan, Mehdi, and Yahya playing with his new found confidence. There a very skilled three headed monster. Combine that with Glendi shooting efficiently from beyond the 3 and AA cleaning up the Glass. This team has no weak points and showed us last week that they can hang with the leagues elite.

Kashgar by 6 I expect a big game from Affan yousef 16+ you heard it here first.

Suba vs Medina

Medina and Suba are two teams that have been struggling lately with both their star players picking up Injuries. Suba has yet to show me that all their players can consistently show up and play together for 40 min. On the other hand Medina has struggled defensively these last two games giving up 76 and 80 points respectively. Could this be Suba's chance to find their confidence and begin to click? Will Amir Hassan show up or Will the long sleeve purple shirt weigh him down like it did last week? Will Malik zubi Find his long lost jumper or will he continue to struggle from beyond the arc? On the Other Hand, Though Medina has struggled Defensively Offense has not been a problem With Amir Charkass (Yes IK stop crying) and Mustafa Abbasi scoring 20+ a Piece and Mo Masri hitting five threes from the great beyond. I expect this game to be pretty entertaining. In the end I think this game comes down to Zain, Medina have no true Paint Presence and if put in the right spots Zain could end up with 20 pts on straight layups. Especially with defensive mastermind Billal Abbassi at the helm. Zain could definitely have a field day.

In the end I've got Medina by 8 Gotta go with my boy Charkass!

Riyadh vs Lagos

Be Serious!, Farhad please start stretching from now.

This could also very well be the game of the week. Two of the leagues elite matchup. Both coming off great performances and their star guys have been lighting it up. Shafic coming off a 40 ball and Omar Hussein avg 27 in his last 2 games. Oh yeah and that Farhad guy is pretty good at basketball even though he plays Bingo at 5pm Pre game. This game comes down to Riyadh's defense. With the plethora of Weapons that Lagos can attack you with. This Riyadh team is gonna have to be ready for everything and allow them nothing easy in the paint. Another thing Lagos excels at is transition baskets, With Farhad getting to the cup at will or kicking it out to a trailing OH or OQ. Not to mention Mr.Koyas aka Baby Kevin love giving you his usual 12-20 pts without breaking a sweat. Offensively Riyadh is going to have their work cut out for them as well. Breaking this teams 3-2 defense has shown to be difficult for everyone and I expect it to be no different tomorrow. Shafic is going to have to push the pace and not let this team set up and in the half court ball movement will be key. Timbuktu showed us last week that with the right ball movement and shot making this team could be had. Riyadh is more than capable of making the right passes. Now it falls on their shot making from the great Beyond. Oh yeah and how could I forget Big moose. Salman and Farhad gonna have their hands full all night.

Riyadh by 4.

Timbuktu vs Istanbul

Both teams have yet to really find their identities ever since the trade deadline. Sohaib and Jawad though both great players have yet to really make an impact. On the other hand Timbuktu have had too many rotating pieces with different players showing up every game and now starting guard Ahmad C picking up a knee injury could definitely be detrimental to their Chances. Though they did look like they found something last week in the last 10 min of the game. I'm interested to see if it continues. The pressure obviously falls on Shazaib and Muahnnad. There two very capable players and I know they can handle it. This team has to work together and play team basketball. They have an Offensive Juggernaut in Shazaib, A absolute monster in the paint in Muhannad. A Swiss army knife in Khaled S and lastly Lecommish Ed Froogh. That should be more than enough to keep this team afloat in my eyes. Istanbul showed me flashes last week of great team basketball, They were moving the ball very fluently and it resulted in great looks. Unfortunately Star Forward Aadil Fouled out early in the 2nd half which I'm sure hurt but is still no excuse for the 2nd half collapse. Sohaib and Aadil are going to have to be aggresive from the jump not only scoring wise but creating for Jawad, Ahmad A and Ofc the Purple pants samih wadi coming off a light 12 pts. If they do that I can see this game going in their favor.

I got Timbuktu by 7

Edited by user Wednesday, August 9, 2023 3:57:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified