Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Big O  
#1 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2013 10:26:59 AM(UTC)
Big O

Groups: Forum Member

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I've decided im gonna be a hater this season. That poll for POW needs more options. Jaber had 7 TOs and racked up the stats against a tired team without a PG. Aymen was cherry picking half the game, had 4 TOs, and didnt make it back to half court defensively on like 1 of 3 possessions. I wouldnt give either one of these guys POW.

#16 Areeha
Ref6  
#2 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2013 10:53:12 AM(UTC)
Ref6

Big O wrote:
I've decided im gonna be a hater this season. That poll for POW needs more options. Jaber had 7 TOs and racked up the stats against a tired team without a PG. Aymen was cherry picking half the game, had 4 TOs, and didnt make it back to half court defensively on like 1 of 3 possessions. I wouldnt give either one of these guys POW.

👍👍👍 plus points for you O
AFAY  
#3 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2013 11:17:48 AM(UTC)
AFAY

Aymen should def be removed...he got a technical for missing a dunk. LOL. He should have gotten two technicals IMO...one for attempting to dunk and one for missing.
ef_128  
#4 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2013 11:29:48 AM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
damn look at Big Os stat line -

19 pts, 17 rebs, 1 ast, 3 blks, 0 TOs

P-O-W Applause Applause Applause
bbmaster91  
#5 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2013 11:41:57 AM(UTC)
bbmaster91

I might have to agree with Afay, but Big O prob just wanted to vote for himself, lol. And I def was sprinting up and down the court the majority of the game, the only times I didn't get back were when I was a little winded. Ask Ed if I was running back on D.
ef_128  
#6 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2013 1:36:04 PM(UTC)
ef_128

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
bbmaster91 wrote:
Ask Ed if I was running back on D.

no you were not running back .. except the one block you had on me .. in fact, the exact number of feet you actually ran was 13 (free throw line to the front of the rim), when Muj launched full court passes to you lol
Akib Ali  
#7 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2013 1:43:18 PM(UTC)
Akib Ali

I dont think making some turnovers should DQ someone out of POW. Aymen was legit hustling on both ends of the floor, how else did he have so many blocks and rebounds down low. He earned those fast break points by sprinting down the floor now waiting at the half court mark and then moving. Like anyone else he took some plays off to catch his breath. Big O also gets a vote IMO as well.
Big O  
#8 Posted : Friday, September 6, 2013 2:01:23 PM(UTC)
Big O

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I dont vote for POW, nor do I care. I shouldnt get it - we blew a 17 point lead with 8 mins to go and got pushed to OT. I missed 2 FTs late that couldve iced the game - thats not a POW imo.

Dont ask me to explain the 6 blocks, you dont want me to go there - i'm in all out hate mode. I watched a good portion of that game, and I have 20/20 vision. And TOs, dont down play that. Basketball is a simple game: control the boards, dont force up shots, and limit the TOs. You do that, you win - 7 TOs is 7 too many. Assist to TO ratio is a biggy, a PG shoudl be distributing the ball a little without turning it over 4 times a half.

#16 Areeha
slickshot  
#9 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2013 12:46:32 AM(UTC)
slickshot

O was definitely POW, IMO.

Completely agree with Turnover/Assist ratio. Even though Jaber is my teammate and he still had a beastly game. From what i was told, most of his TO's were from people not catching or reading his passes, but regardless I agree.

Let your game do the talking.

In the words of Rudy Fernandez, "I want to put points on your face." so . . Taste my rainbow :)

The forecast calls for rain.

Y-FACTOR
AR  
#10 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2013 8:24:53 PM(UTC)
AR

Omar you must've been cringing during linsanity while the rest of us knick fans celebrated.
Abdul-Rahman, #3
Himey  
#11 Posted : Saturday, September 7, 2013 11:02:56 PM(UTC)
Himey

Was thanked: 4 time(s) in 3 post(s)
All u Knicks fans are the same. Shortsighted and delusional. Ur team has had 3 saviors in the past year.. Ones trying to regain fame (Lin) the others trying regain knees(amare), and the last is trying to regain manhood after being obliterated in round 2 (Carmela).

And that's my anti- knick rant of the year.
Ibrahim Omar
MB Commissioner
commissioner@muslimbasketball.org