Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
MB Power Rankings  
#1 Posted : Monday, March 6, 2023 6:38:30 PM(UTC)
MB Power Rankings

Groups: Forum Moderator

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I typically stay in my lane but seeing that our beloved Lonzo is still in utter disarray after a tough loss, I figured why not pick up the slack.

In one corner we the have undefeated. A team led by MVP superstar young buck, Hassan Chaabane, and one of the best bigs in the league in Zain. But they definitely got their fair share of help, as rookie Jared See won the heart of many and has already proven to be one of the best defenders in the league. Veteran Idris averaged 2.6 3pointers per game and we can't forget about the crafty Kareem Ahmed.

In the opposite corner, we have the villains, the bad boys, the goon squad if you will. Big Moose has not only gathered his brothers but brought in some serious talent along the way. Wajdi is literally a 2k player as previously mentioned on the MB podcast. Jay Wiggins has bunnies for days and Big Moose is a 30-piece waiting to happen. Throw in the Yanes brothers who are pesky defenders and can clap your ears off, and well, you have yourself a recipe for a championship contender.

Now time for the juicy stuff: The x-factors.

If Islamabad wants to win this game, Kareem Ahmed is going to the difference maker. He is a good ball handler and will be looked upon to help Hassan break Alexandria's full court press. In addition, they will force Hassan to get rid of the basketball, leaving Kareem with a mismatch and man can handle the rock with some of the best in the league.

On the other hand, if Alexandria wants to win this game, someone outside of their big 3 has to be a threat offensively. I can see it being Abdulwahhaabb, as he had his best season to date. Alexandria is a very unselfish basketball team and when one of their main guys is doubled, they know to kick the ball out, and that has led to a ton of open 3-point shots.

The outcome:

Alexandria is super athletic; they play a fast-paced brand of basketball and are HUNGRY. Islamabad have been in cruise control a majority of the season. Alexandria has the more talented big 3 in my humble opinion..... But despite all that, I cannot see Islamabad losing this game. Jared is going to SHUT DOWN whom he chooses. Zain cannot be stopped when he has the ball in his hand and Hassan and Kareem are both to going to enjoy a pre-Ramadan feast.

Again, this is just my prediction and regardless of the outcome, I hope both teams continue to represent the league with class and respect. This has been our best season yet and I would like to acknowledge how great the brotherhood has been. Best of luck to both squad and may the best team win bi ithni la.

Mr. PR ..... is out Applause