Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
AR  
#1 Posted : Wednesday, October 14, 2015 8:44:26 AM(UTC)
AR

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Mombasa vs Suba

Two streaks ended last week as Mombasa finally lost a game and Suba finally won. I don't think Mombasa cares to avenge last week's loss as they have bigger things on the horizon, but I do expect an easy win.

Delhi vs Istanbul

As mentioned in the Power Rankings, Delhi has a surprise element to them and can pull off upsets. However, Istanbul's defense, especially in the paint, will really limit Delhi. Look for their winning streak to continue this week.

Kabul vs Beirut

Kabul was able to pull off a huge comeback win last week vs Granada, but they actually match up with Granada pretty well. Beirut, on the other hand, has just way too much size for Kabul to handle. Beirut was awarded with the #1 spot in the Power Rankings, and I think they'll hold onto it.

Mecca vs Granada

Mecca will take this game as an opportunity to regain their mojo heading into the playoffs, especially with a 1 week bye coming up in Round 1. If Granada plays as sloppy as they did versus Kabul, then they don't stand a chance. Either way, Mecca is too potent on offense, even for the 2nd ranked Granada defense.
Abdul-Rahman, #3