Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
ef_128  
#1 Posted : Sunday, March 8, 2020 4:36:54 AM(UTC)
ef_128

Groups: Forum Moderator, Website Administration

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 4 post(s)
8 PM

Court 1
6 Granada 6-3
11 Palermo 4-5

Court 2
8 Beirut 6-3
9 Jakarta 6-3

Court 3
4 Medina 7-2
13 Riyadh 3-6

9 PM

Court 1
3 Lahore 8-1
14 Sana'a 2-6

Court 2
1 Kazan 8-1
16 Suba 1-8

Court 3
2 Tripoli 8-1
15 Tehran 2-6

10 PM

Court 2
7 Dhaka 6-3
10 Mombasa 5-4

Court 3
5 Bukhara 6-3
12 Mecca 3-6

MAhmed  
#2 Posted : Thursday, March 12, 2020 1:06:52 AM(UTC)
MAhmed

Groups: Forum Member

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Granada / Palermo: week 2 rematch let’s go

Beirut / Jakarta: Runner up for game of the week. Jakarta’s hot winning 5 of their last 6. Mark and Ken J are tough match ups. On paper Beirut looks like they can win, especially because of their superior defense, but I saw their game last week and they need to do better, Jakarta survives a close one and moves on

Medina / Riyadh: Riyadh is a wildcard and I feel like picking an upset, but defense and rebounding wins games and that’s what Himey’s teams are built to do

Lahore / Sana’a: Syed out here making everyone forget about Mana. Shafic can flat out play. Sana’a needs to slow down the tempo, but Lahore’s transition game is too strong, on to the next

Kazan / Suba: Congrats to Suba with the clutch W to end the season and get them into the playoffs. Congrats you now have a matchup with Kazan. Congrats Raied isn’t eligible. I know it’s March and anything is possible, but I’ll go with Kazan for the easy dub

Tripoli / Tehran: Had high hopes for Tehran but then Tameem wasn’t available after week 3 and everything went downhill from there. I know it’s March and anything….ok you get the deal, Tripoli it is

Dhaka / Mombasa: Game of the week. This might be a better game than the finals. Dhaka is missing it’s heart aka Big Sal aka I takes 2 charges/game aka best passing big man aka off the charts ball IQ aka played how many seasons with a herniated disc? aka the big rim protector aka mr. putback aka Dhaka Dynasty aka MB threepeat. But Dhaka isn’t missing the formula of Fahad, Farzad, Ameer so can’t count them out for the chip.
Now on to Mombassa. Never count out any team with Raza “5 rings” Nassim. Has everything you want in a point guard at both ends of the floor speed, vision, can shoot, and finish at the rim. Dhaka is without their trusty PG Ali, so someone’s gonna have to step up and make things difficult for Raza. Similar to Dhaka, Mombassa is missing their guy Sadat, and Weiss is hurt, both leading to less chemistry than we’re used to. Weiss has brought in some serious all star caliber guys, will they gel just in time? Also big question is Mohamed Amin rusty? He’s missed their last 3 games..will be needed against baby Shaq GSingh. I’ll take Dhaka here based on their core group’s ability step up in the playoffs.

Bukhara / Mecca: Mecca has underperformed this season and also have had attendance issues. They have the talent, but don't work the ball through Hafiz and Holland enough in my opinion. Bukhara has a very strong team with vets Mustafa and Ahmed. Wouldn’t be surprised if they go far this season, but something’s telling me Mecca pulls off the upset..if their full squad shows up (Chris Tex if I may insert your disclaimer here: “I’m picking this based on full attendance”).