Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
Towfeekhamza  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, September 5, 2023 4:54:40 PM(UTC)
Towfeekhamza

Groups: Forum Member
United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Kashgar vs Timbuktu

This might be the best matchup in the playoffs. Both teams match up very well with each other. The way I see this game going mahdy and shazaib are both gonna get their buckets with probably a 20+ point stat line. I do think Timbuktu has the advantage on the defense end, but they can only slow mahdy down so much. Ahmad abid has to step up this game big time on muhanad deeb, the last time they versed he had 15 and 20. Ahmad abid should not let that happen again. But this game is going to be heavily reliant on both teams depth which includes khaled, Ed, and hobi from the Timbuktu side and Ryan, glendi and Yahya. The game could most definitely go both ways but I’m going to bet on shazaib taking affan to first period.

Timbuktu by 2

Suba vs Jeddah

If suba learns how to close out a game they can take this one. Seems like Zain feels good again and is hooping, which is going to give Jeddah a lot of trouble with Jehad still out. I think for suba to win this game Zain has to look to score more than pass this game targeting Jeddahs lack of size. However, on the other end u have hassan and omar abbassi who decided to take a vacation together to increase their chemistry, and the sub they’ll pick up for Jehad. Hassan dropped 40 on this team with absolutely no one, with Omar abbassi and probably Nader, I think it’ll be too much for suba to defend.

Jeddah by 5

Istanbul vs Medina

I gotta give credit for a bottom seed Istanbul is a scary team. They have 4 people easily capable of being in double digits every game. I think they have more depth and reliability than Medina, but their best defender can’t play clean defense without getting fouled out. On the other end u have charkass, masri and mustafa. I do think that mustafa lacks activity in the second half, which could be the down fall of this team. Charkass will have his 25 along with Masris 3s, but mustafa being that X factor the team needs he can take Istanbul out this game.

Medina by 3

Tehran vs Amman

This is a messy matchup, Ali Hassan is injured and can’t play like himself. And jojo forgetting how to play basketball from game to game. Joe Capone will lead this team like usual , and I think Ali sufian will be leading the team with Ali not at 100%. Tehran has more depth with farzad, hafiz and Islam. Whereas, Amman has fursan and ramzy. I don’t think Tehran wins without them finding their groove together.

Joe buckets by 1